Harvesting Human Energy
Human activity wastes lots of kinetic energy that we can now harvest into electricity.
Motion energy devices recharge batteries using kinetic energy harvesting;
- Portable energy supply
- Powering Medical devices.
- Survival pack power bank.
- Data communication power.
- Mobile communication devices.
- IoT, Web3 and A.I. devices
- Portable survival lighting.
- Search and rescue rangers
- Powered by Human, Animalia or many biodiverse lifestyles
An advanced method has been created using our motion energy technology that can produce useful amounts of electrical charge from human movement. Walking and even basic movements could be used to harvest useful amounts of power without impeding the host.
The self-charging technology can charge a lithium-ion battery. Charging occurs when the device moves even a centimeter in a backpack or other clothing accessory.