Harvesting Human Energy
Motion energy charging is ideal for
- Human, Animalia or many biodiverse lifestyles
- Powering Medical devices.
- Survival pack power bank.
- Data communication power.
- Mobile communication devices.
- IoT, Web3 and A.I. devices
- Portable survival lighting.
- Search and rescue rangers
An advanced method has been created using our motion energy technology that can produce useful amounts of electrical charge from human movement. Walking and even basic movements could be used to harvest useful amounts of power without impeding the host.
The self-charging technology can charge a lithium-ion battery. Charging occurs when the device moves even a centimeter in a backpack or other clothing accessory.